Applying Digital Panoramic Radiography for Better Practice Management
Is your dental practice planning on switching to digital? While it may initially create confusion when it comes to operations, doing so may actually help your practice in a tangible and measurable way.
Digital Panoramic is a 2D dental examination that presents a view that is invisible to the naked eye. It lets you capture the teeth, upper and lower jaws, and the surrounding structures and tissues, in just one image.
Reasons You Should Apply Digital Panoramic Radiography at Your Practice:
- It increases the credibility and accuracy of dentists when communicating with their patients due to image quality, making it easier to explain dental health conditions.
- It can be stored on a computer, iPad, or TV screen, which gives both the dentist and patient a higher resolution of the image.
- It eliminates the need for the filing and storing of hard copy x-ray images and spares unnecessary printing costs.
- It scans and stores x-rays in a single database, that can be viewed by multiple people simultaneously. This means more space and time saved for the user.
- It provides safer and greener options both for the dentist and patient.
- It enables dentists to share images faster with other practitioners and insurance companies.
- It works with most computers and connects easily with most practice management software. Apart from that, it is also compatible with a simple network device that uses standard wired or wireless ethernet.
- It does not require special training since dentists and their staff can easily familiarize themselves with it.
Digital Panoramic Radiography continues to change the dental industry and improve dental patients’ experience. With the information we’ve presented, we hope you’re feeling empowered, informed, and ready to consider Digital Panoramic Radiography for your clinic.
It is time to make the switch!